Their experienced, mobile mechanics work on agricultural and commercial vehicles, including horse boxes. Offering 24hr breakdown cover, pre purchase inspections, welding, electrical repairs and servicing, they are a godsend to a busy event yard. Based in Tillington, West Sussex, they can be contacted on 01798 861545 during office hours or on 07810 002177 for 24hr breakdown.
Harry is supported by Jenny Hadland and Company (www.jennyhadland.co.uk)
Jenny Hadland and Company was started in 1986 by Jenny Hadland; a chartered physiotherapist and A category member of ACPAT (Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Animal Therapy). Jenny has a keen interest and background in equestrianism which she wanted to pursue in her vocational career. The practice is now one of the busiest equine physiotherapy practices in the country.
Harry is supported by the World Class Programme. Funded by UK Sport the Programme’s mission is to identify talent, maximise potential and deliver success. The Programme has been funded by the Department of Culture, Media and Sport, primarily from the National Lottery, via UK Sport since 1998.
What would sponsoring Harry bring to your business?
• Eventing is a rapidly growing sport within the UK and equestrian activities are on the rise. British Eventing competitions regularly attract over ½ million spectators and thousands more follow through the media.
• Over 4.5 million people ride regularly in the UK with over 17 million people expressing an interest in equestrian sport.
• By supporting one of Britian’s top up and coming riders you and your product will have DIRECT ACCESS to a very affluent audience, with 63% of owners being AB profile (this being the same demographic as tennis, the UK’s strongest AB participation sport). Equestrian sport is a £4 billion industry (consumer and professional).
• In a predominantly female orientated sport, by sponsoring a top male rider your product will be showcased to a new and fresh market which is brilliant for BRAND EXPOSURE.
• Improve BRAND IMAGE by aligning your company and product with an already successful event rider who is already proven on the European stage.
• There are many opportunities for your product to be thoroughly advertised at Events (the largest events in the country i.e. Badminton, Burghley and the Festival of British Eventing boast over ½ million spectators, not including television coverage):
• Branding opportunities for logos/embroidery on Rider/Groom clothing & saddle wear.
• Lorry logos
• Tannoy announcements
• Arena banners
• Trade stand
• Programme advertisement